Summer and winter, the site’s natural beauty is a promise of days spent in the clean fresh air! Year-round, guests enjoy a range of activities on the hotel’s 500 km2 of private land.
Water sports on the majestic Sacacomie Lake measuring 42km in circumference and hiking in our 65 km of marked trails.
Horseback riding, bear and beaver viewing, buggy fishing, kayaking, pedal boating, board paddling, private beach, canoeing, seaplane, dog-sledding, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, sliding and so much more! The hotel’s guide team is composed of local people: trappers, storytellers, fishermen, snowmobilers and naturalists. Outgoing and enthusiastic, they are pleased to introduce guests to the local geography, the region’s fauna and flora and local culture.
The GEOS SPA SACACOMIE is among the largest facilities of the kind in Canada with state-of-the-art sustainability. Experience thermotherapy through various installations favouring relaxation and well-being with a rotation in saunas, the hammam, ice-cold waterfall, three hot tubs, pool, wood fire and solarium providing a view on the lake.
Hotel Sacacomie is the ideal site for a moment of evasion where luxury is found in nature!
- Opened on May 20, 1998
- Construction duration: 10 months
- Source of wooden logs: La Forêt de l’Aigle (Papineauville)
- Type of wood: White pine
- Age of the wood: Over 250 years
- Private land: Over 500 km2
- Lake Circumference: 42 km
- Lake Depth: 258 feet (79 metres) in the deepest area
- Owner: Mrs. Joyce Plante
- Classification: 4 stars
- Number of rooms: 106
- Number of meeting rooms: 16 rooms (10 to 350 people)
- Main clienteles: FIT – Incentive travel – Corporate – Association – Leisure – Tours